Why Use An Agent When Buying Or Selling Your Northeast Ohio House?
According to the National Association of Realtors, 89% of sellers were assisted by a real estate agent when selling their home. Furthermore, 88% of buyers purchased their home through a real estate agent or broker.
The facts are clear. When you are looking to buy or sell your Northeast Ohio home, going with a trusted real estate agent makes sense. Let’s face it, buying a house is one of the biggest decisions you will make in your life. Unfortunately, buying or selling a home isn’t always clear-cut or easy. That’s why having an expert like Realty Done by Damien Baden, a Global Luxury Realtor with Coldwell Banker Schmidt Realty, at your side to navigate the paperwork and nuances of buying or selling your house makes sense.
The benefits of working with a Northeast Ohio agent…
Working with a local Northeast Ohio agent affords you many benefits that you would lose out on if you were going it alone. Benefits such as,
- The ability to negotiate the highest price in the shortest amount of time when selling a house.
- Staying informed on the right things to do reducing confusion and overwhelm.
- Knowledge of trends in the industry and your specific neighborhood.
- Knowledge of the school districts and neighborhoods.
- The ability to buy a home and not overpay or inherit the past owner’s problems.
- The potential ability to access off-market deals faster.
- Knowledge of the closing process and guiding you through the mortgage process.
- Knowledge of handling inspection or appraisal issues that restart negotiations.
- And much more…
Realty Done By Damien Baden Reviews
Interested in knowing a little more about what it is like to work with Damien Baden and his team? Read what past clients have to say. Click the button below and read what home sellers’ and home buyers’ experiences were like with Realty Done by Damien Baden’s guidance.
We would love to talk to you today, regardless if you are buying or selling a house. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the Northeast Ohio area or the process of buying or selling your home.